Re: [fluka-discuss]: Optical boundaries

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 10:33:45 +0200

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for your test. I will take this into account. Also I want to draw
your attention on such thing. Primary optical photons have energy(20 eV)
greater than energetic boundaries of material( 1 -10 eV) for propagation of
 optical photons and it looks like they will be absorbed in the material
but i'm not confident in that. What are they doing in reality?
Best regards,
Viktor