Re: FLUKA: Max. number of USRBIN binnings

To paola sala <paola.sala@cern.ch>
From Laurent APHECETCHE <aphecetc@in2p3.fr>
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:01:15 +0100
CC "FLUKA LIST @CERN" <fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch>
References <3A1CF197.AB12ED0F@in2p3.fr > <3A1D19DF.9B75DC4C@cern.ch > <3A1D290B.9269F52C@in2p3.fr > <3A1D452C.F53F242B@cern.ch> <3A1D4083.976CC655@in2p3.fr > <3A1E2A8B.795261ED@cern.ch>
Reply-To Laurent APHECETCHE <aphecetc@in2p3.fr>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

paola sala wrote:

> Please check all your binning definitions ( the one you sent is n.66, you
>must
> have 65 usbin before ! )
> control the alignment, and be sure there are no "tab" characters.
> Check also your geometry
>        Paola

Hi Paola,

Well, I indeed had a wrong syntax in my input USRBIN definition
(mis-alignment...)
By the way, I also debugged my geometry and I have some :

  *** Region # 27 Dnear according to    no    overlapping ORs ***
  *** Region # 53 Dnear according to possible overlapping ORs ***
  *** Region # 56 Dnear according to possible overlapping ORs ***

messages. Are those errors or just warnings ?

Anyway, thanks again for your kind help,
--
Dr. Laurent APHECETCHE (mailto:aphecetc@in2p3.fr) | TAPS/PHENIX/ALICE
SUBATECH-Ecole des Mines de Nantes-4 rue Alfred Kastler-44070 NANTES

Your name :
Your email :
Subject :
Body :